HoN Patch Notes Version 1.0.2
- Marchers are now in the outpost
- Fixed Plated Greaves not working.
- Implemented functionality for "Buy All Components"
- * Clicking this button will attempt to purchase all components and sub-components needed to complete the recipe.
- Fixed several stringtable entries
- Fixed blockers behind the Legion fountain to help people who teleport back there
- Updated some cliffs so wards will not sink into them anymore
- Fixed "Helm of the Black Legion" appearing incorrectly on the shop due to it's length
- Tweaked some weirdness with collisions in the pathing code
- Fixed the pause dropdown so it now has the correct title
- Following functionality added: Right click on a buddy or clanmate and select "Follow" to follow them. You will join and leave any games they join or leave until you unfollow them, quit the game, or are in a game that starts.
- Players attempting to re-connect to servers they got disconnected from will no longer be unable to join them due to PSR restrictions for times when they have recently played a game and their PSR was not updated before connecting to the server.
- Fixed matchmaking to auto focus the channel they join in on
- Removed the "stats reset by release" notification from the reset stats form
- Fixed an issue where blank lines would appear on IMs when one of the players chatting would join or leave a game.
- Fixed a bug where the No Stats icon would not show up in notifications for games that were "No Stats"
- The game will no longer display an additional disconnect message indicating that the hero was removed and assets distributed to their team when a player with no team is kicked from the game
- Rearranged the icons on the bottom of Public Games interface to make more space and fix alignments
- Updated Min/Max PSR Filter to be a little more lenient, for example selecting <1500 and >1600 now checks if it the server is <=1500 or >=1600.
- Tweaked the Public Game interface so that it can now display the actual advanced game options when hovering over the "Advanced Options" icon
- Added a "Hide Restricted Games" option to the Public Game interface
- * When enabled any games a player is ineligible for due to having a leaver status or having a PSR outside the range of that game will be hidden
- * Credit to Bangerz for the implementation
- Added the Premium Account icon to the Icon Key tooltip
- Added more ping filter values (from a max of 270 to a max of 360) and added more PSR values (1900 and 1950).
- Added game hint indicating players can disable notifications in game via the options menu
- Logging in with "Invisible Mode" will now always bring focus to the "Status" channel, previously it wouldn't the first time logging in
- Removed requirement to enter a reason when banning someone via "/bl add nickname", it now defaults to the reason "None" if none is specified
- Fixed an issue where the banlist reason was not updated properly unless the player logged out first
- Using "/r" will only reply to the last whisper received, and will no longer reply to the last buddy or clan whisper
- Added maximum spread setting for matchmaking
- * This will ensure that you are not forced to play with players far above or below your rating
- Restrict matchmaking regions to just USW, USE, EU
- Improve tracking of matchmaking failure rates and player disconnections
- Fixed a glitch when you had a body effect on and threw the shell
- Can now use Shell Surf's teleport while under the effects of Take Cover
- Take Cover now triggers off tower hits
- Initial radius of Kelp Field changed from 600 to 400
- Rocket Barrage damage reduced from 105/130/155/180 to 85/115/145/180
- Sawblade Showdown cooldown set to 50 seconds at all levels (from 60/45/30)
Fayde - Stances will no longer reset when she dies
Gauntlet - Completely reworked, still a dev hero. Let us know what you think on the forums.
Night Hound - Updated the tooltip for Smoke Bomb to explain that he cannot attack towers while in the cloud
Scout - Marksman Shot will no longer place an infinite life state on the target