HoN Patch Notes Version 1.0.2
- Marchers are now in the outpost
- Fixed Plated Greaves not working.
- Implemented functionality for "Buy All Components"
- * Clicking this button will attempt to purchase all components and sub-components needed to complete the recipe.
- Fixed several stringtable entries
- Fixed blockers behind the Legion fountain to help people who teleport back there
- Updated some cliffs so wards will not sink into them anymore
- Fixed "Helm of the Black Legion" appearing incorrectly on the shop due to it's length
- Tweaked some weirdness with collisions in the pathing code
- Fixed the pause dropdown so it now has the correct title
- Following functionality added: Right click on a buddy or clanmate and select "Follow" to follow them. You will join and leave any games they join or leave until you unfollow them, quit the game, or are in a game that starts.
- Players attempting to re-connect to servers they got disconnected from will no longer be unable to join them due to PSR restrictions for times when they have recently played a game and their PSR was not updated before connecting to the server.
- Fixed matchmaking to auto focus the channel they join in on
- Removed the "stats reset by release" notification from the reset stats form
- Fixed an issue where blank lines would appear on IMs when one of the players chatting would join or leave a game.
- Fixed a bug where the No Stats icon would not show up in notifications for games that were "No Stats"
- The game will no longer display an additional disconnect message indicating that the hero was removed and assets distributed to their team when a player with no team is kicked from the game
- Rearranged the icons on the bottom of Public Games interface to make more space and fix alignments
- Updated Min/Max PSR Filter to be a little more lenient, for example selecting <1500 and >1600 now checks if it the server is <=1500 or >=1600.
- Tweaked the Public Game interface so that it can now display the actual advanced game options when hovering over the "Advanced Options" icon
- Added a "Hide Restricted Games" option to the Public Game interface
- * When enabled any games a player is ineligible for due to having a leaver status or having a PSR outside the range of that game will be hidden
- * Credit to Bangerz for the implementation
- Added the Premium Account icon to the Icon Key tooltip
- Added more ping filter values (from a max of 270 to a max of 360) and added more PSR values (1900 and 1950).
- Added game hint indicating players can disable notifications in game via the options menu
- Logging in with "Invisible Mode" will now always bring focus to the "Status" channel, previously it wouldn't the first time logging in
- Removed requirement to enter a reason when banning someone via "/bl add nickname", it now defaults to the reason "None" if none is specified
- Fixed an issue where the banlist reason was not updated properly unless the player logged out first
- Using "/r" will only reply to the last whisper received, and will no longer reply to the last buddy or clan whisper
- Added maximum spread setting for matchmaking
- * This will ensure that you are not forced to play with players far above or below your rating
- Restrict matchmaking regions to just USW, USE, EU
- Improve tracking of matchmaking failure rates and player disconnections
- Fixed a glitch when you had a body effect on and threw the shell
- Can now use Shell Surf's teleport while under the effects of Take Cover
- Take Cover now triggers off tower hits
- Initial radius of Kelp Field changed from 600 to 400
- Rocket Barrage damage reduced from 105/130/155/180 to 85/115/145/180
- Sawblade Showdown cooldown set to 50 seconds at all levels (from 60/45/30)
Fayde - Stances will no longer reset when she dies
Gauntlet - Completely reworked, still a dev hero. Let us know what you think on the forums.
Night Hound - Updated the tooltip for Smoke Bomb to explain that he cannot attack towers while in the cloud
Scout - Marksman Shot will no longer place an infinite life state on the target
1 Comment more...
- Fixed average wait time and percent successful matches stat tracking for matchmaking
- Added some matchmaker logging
- Fixed substitutions not working properly
- Tweaked some oddities in the pathing code
- Heroes might 'stick' on each other slightly again. We are developing a more permanent solution
- Toggling autocast and attack abilities no longer interrupt any current actions
Harkon's Blade - No longer stacks with Lifeleech & other attack modifiers
Nome's Wisdom - Recipe cost from 600 to 200
Plated Greaves - The activated effect can now apply to all allied non-hero units (including player controlled units).
Puzzlebox - Recipe cost from 1000 to 1100
Added New Legion Int hero, Bubbles, inspired by Puck the Faerie Dragon
* Fun Fact: The voice of this hero was recorded by Robert Jadah, who also voiced Morla The Thousand Year-Old Turtle for 'The Neverending Story'
Leave a Comment more...
Heroes of Newerth Latest Patch Note - Version 1.0.0
- Fixed terminating players properly ingame when they left
- Fixed disconnection caused by the terminated player message
- Fixed upside down taskbar icon under Linux
- Fixed matchmaking giving improper point values
- Fixed the black and white box when picking a dev hero
- Fixed MinPSR/MaxPSR not being reset back to 0 when a game ends
- Rate of passive income is now adjusted when a player terminates (Higher with less players)
- Cleaned up create game dialog
- Added a frame that holds the disconnect button on the loading screen
- Updated tooltip description for hardcore mode so it doesn't say items are dropped
- Tweaked Linux resource auto-reloading
New Dev hero, Gauntlet
- Minions spawned by Balphagore's ult will now die if their target dies
- Won't eat Items, Wildsoul's Bear, or Mechanical units anymore
Leave a Comment more...
Heroes of Newerth Latest Patch Notes - Version 0.3.6-------------
- Added Dev Hero Mode
- When enabled, Dev Hero Mode allows work-in-progress "development" heroes to be played
- All future S2 Hero additions are going to be added as "dev heroes," this allows us to get feedback on a large scale and evaluate balance before including the hero in the stable hero pool
- Dev hero mode must be enabled when hosting games. It can be filtered in the game list. Dev heroes will not be used in matchmaking or competitive tournaments
- Added new advanced game option "Tournament Rules"
- When enabled, allows the host to specify in the game lobby which team gets first ban
- Only affects BP and BD gamemodes
- Added "Hardcore Mode" advanced game option
- No passive gold/sec gain
- A creep/hero deny results in 0 experience for the enemy team
- A tower deny results in 0 gold for the enemy team
- "Item Drop" advanced game option now drops all items on death.
- Items dropped on death cannot be picked up by couriers, sold, or killed on the ground.
- Items dropped on death can be picked up and used by anyone.
- Added 5 seconds to each players pick time in Random Draft (25 -> 30)
- Added 5 seconds to transition between bans and picks in Random Draft (15 -> 20)
Important Bug Fixes
- When using Runes of Blight on a tree, heroes will now approach from the correct side. (Will now no longer go all the way around a tree to eat it)
- Heroes are much less likely to keep blocking each other as they try to run past each other (HUGS!)
- Fixed ability tooltips sometimes getting stuck on screen
- Fixed an issue causing buying while dead to sometimes not work
- Abilities used from in the fog will no longer originate from the 0,0 position
- This includes Devourer's Hook, Electrician's Grip, Pollwog Priest's Tongue Tied, Puppet Master's Puppeteer's Hold and Voodoo Puppet, and Witch Slayer's Mana Drain
- Fixed sound system/voicemanager interactions that were causing crashes upon sound system restart
- You can now drop an item into an inventory spot with a building under it
- Matchmaking has received some serious revisions that should drastically improve match making quality. Please help us further perfect our match making system by giving it a try and leaving feedback on the forums
- Reworked how matches are formed to more consistently replace players who fail to load and to decrease time to find matches for players with exceptionally high or low SMR ratings
- Players new to matchmaking must complete 5 provisional matches, in which they will be matched with other new players. If not enough new players are available, they will eventually be matched with regular players.
- Players now have the option to set their initial standing according to general skill level, which affects the types of players they will be matched against. The three options are Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
- Solo matchmaking uses Banning Draft (BD)
- Added a new keybinding: Direct Pathing
- When held down and an order is given (Move, Attack, Cast, etc) will move the hero in a direct path towards where you click no matter what is in the way. Ignores cliffs, heroes, and creeps. Useful for chasing through the woods or pushing yourself against a cliff to cast into the river!
- Re-arranged some of the shop to put modifiers into the correct (bottom) shop. This includes all lifesteal items. Brutalizer and Lightning items are now in the Combat shop. Be wary of your hotkeys!
- If you buy an item on a courier then transfer that item to your hero, you can now sell that item for its full value within the 15 second sellback period
- Added game option "Minimap Rightclick" (default on). When disabled, the player cannot right-click on the minimap.
- The game will no longer display an incorrect disconnect message indicating that the hero was removed and assets distributed to their team if the disconnected player was a referee or spectator
- Fixed disconnect messages appearing twice when a player disconnects in game
- Calling a vote to remake, pause or kick (through the console) before the pre-match game phase will no longer work. (ie. only after the players are loaded into the map can they call these.)
- If displaying chat timestamps were enabled in game, various game messages sent to both teams were not being timestamped (disconnects, Kongor kills, Barracks destruction, etc). These messages now display the timestamp properly if the client has this option enabled.
- New death for the legion main building
- Finally took down our Christmas lights...
- New Hellbourne sounds and effects for buildings
- Random small chest sound/model fixes
- The game option "Show exp numbers" is now on by default for new installations.
- Added an option "Center Camera on Respawn" that allows users to toggle whether or not the camera will automatically focus on their hero after respawning
- Unpause now plays a noise so players are aware
- Fixed some neutral NPC sounds playing globally
- Updated map to remove texture seams
- Added a visible 'corpse' for NPCs dying
- Heroes can no longer pickup runes while stunned
- Referees are now treated as spectators
- Fixes the fog issue, allows them to see the scoreboard, allows them to talk with other referees and spectators
- Added some environmental sound effects on Caldavar
- Double Tap returns!
- Fixed the sound bug where muting someone might not always work
- Restrict most actions while the game is paused
- Fixed the "Share All" courier button to reset its state at the start of every game
- Fixed a bug that occurred when spectators used the "Disable Fog of War" or "Lock Camera" options would see those settings carry over into the the next game they joined or played
- Fixed some tooltips for items in the shop
- Fixed spectators at 1920x1080 resolution
- Hero icons no-longer react to mouseovers/clicks when there's no hero
- The loading race values now start at 1 and end at 10, the old race values should no longer appear when loading the next game
- Pressing ALT in the game lobby will now toggle the chat mode between "Team" and "All" chat modes.
- Moved the Ping/Players/Version labels in the game lobby a bit to the right as we weren't making use of the space and server names with long names like those we use for South Africa overlapped into these labels
- Voice chat indicator/mute button shows up in the hero picker/etc. now (on the inner side of the hero name)
- Pressing the "All/Team" button in the game lobby will now set focus to the chat input line
- Lobby now has sounds for actions (kick, join etc)
- Increase the max spectator slots to 10
- Fixed the Alternate Picking crash
- The host option "Disband" has been changed to "Disconnect", Upon disconnecting the game server will assign another player as the host and print a message to the game lobby indicating the transfer of hosting privileges
- Replays now begin recording during the picking phase
- Removed the "Tier" filters, columns and inputs from the game browser and create game interface
- Added filters, sortable columns and all inputs for Min/Max PSR to the game browser and create game interface
- Players may now specify a Min/Max PSR range when creating a game. Min/Max PSR games will appear normally as they would in the game browser and other players may join a game if their PSR falls within 2% of the range the game server Min/Max PSR is set to. (This means a player with 1471 PSR should be able to make it into a game marked Min 1500, and a 1734 player would be able to join a game marked as Max 1700, but those are the very edge of the 2% tolerance, so anything higher or lower would be rejected.)
- Games outside of a player's PSR range are grayed out in the game browser similar to the way "No Leaver" games appear to a player with leaver status. If no range is specified when the game is created then no range is enforced. If a player is invited to a game, the server ignores the PSR restrictions for them allowing friends to play in games they may not normally be able to be playing
- Added Min/Max PSR to the /gi or /gameinfo commands
- The players PSR is now retrieved and stored locally on the client when logging in, and is accessible through the UI_CMD() GetPSR()
- Removed the ticks, grinds, blips and whatnot that were playing when the game started up
- Added an option "Disable Background Effects" that allows users to toggle whether or not all the background lobby effects and animations are played. (Credit to Pancakeslp for the original mod)
- Fixed some buddy request/add notifications playing sounds a bunch of times when logging in if a player had those notifications saved in their history
- The Notification Duration slider under options->interface now sets the duration (1-15 seconds) a notification is displayed for
- Fixed a number of incorrectly labeled tooltips on the options menu. Disabled the "Health/Mana Bar Scale" in the options
- Removed the "Options" menu from the F10 in game menu
- Fixed "Add PlayerName" buttons on options menu to align properly and correctly add the player clicked on
- Increased max size of joinable channels to 30
- Using the slash command /join
"password" will now attempt to join the channel with the password specified. (Anything in between the quotes at the end becomes the password)
- Fixed some issues in the client/interface causing the change password dialogue to not work
- Fixed the lock/unlocked tooltip for hosts to display the correct tip (was previously showing the opposite tooltip it should have been showing)
- Players can now select Logon/Logoff and Join/Leave Game notification settings for clan members separately from the notifications they select for their friends
- Fixed an issue where notifications were not being saved to the history properly
- Fixed the default notification time to be 10 seconds instead of 10000
- Updated sub-account description
- Removed "Show Menu Transitions" from the options menu as the option is not currently being used
- Fixed iris closing sound being heard on disconnect
- Fixed "/r" to not reply to a clan whisper automatically with "/c m", instead it will reply directly to the sender with a "/w PlayerName" just like how "/b m" works
- Trying out new color for the selected item in listboxes
- Fixed the "Show Winner" button on the match stats screen to correctly display and announce the team who won
- Fixed sound driver list sometimes showing the current driver incorrectly
- This means the sound system will only restart if it is indeed necessary
- Fixed a couple places where linux system class was using incorrect character conversions
- Added console command "precacheworld
". So for example type "precacheworld caldavar" to precache its resources
- Removed cvar browser_maxPing as it was not being used
- Invisible Mode will now remember its state the next time the game re-loads
- Players in "Invisible Mode" will no longer auto join default HoN or Clan channels when leaving a game, allowing them to properly remain in a hidden state
- Clicking on the clock in the system bar now toggles between 12 hour and 24 hour display
- Re-arranged Public and Create Game interfaces to make more space and added icons/checkboxes for the new "Hardcore" and "Dev Heroes" game options
- Moved "Alt Hero Picking" on the Create Game interface to an Advanced Option, which is what it is actually categorized as
Bananas - Can now be sold for 500 gold
Doom bringer - Can no longer be transferred to your stash, manually dropped on the ground, or given to teammates.
Frostburn - Snare is now 5% a charge and stacks 3 times
Frostwolf's Skull - Recipe cost increased by 500
Geometer's Bane - Now spawns illusions in a triangle and randomizes the position of the hero on use
Nome's Wisdom - Rebalanced
- Strength lowered from 6 to 4
- Agility lowered from 6 to 4
- Intelligence lowered from 16 to 14
- +Damage lowered from 10 to 6
- % Mana Regen removed
- Aura armor lowered from 4 to 3
- Healing from the Aura tweaked so that if the healing exceeds your max health, a shield of equal value is applied for 10 seconds.
- Fixed so it can now properly dispel Jeraziah's Protective Charm
- Recipe will sell for the correct value again
- Cooldown increased to 30s, duration lowered to 15s
- AOE effect now grants +20% damage but only affects allied non-player controlled creeps
- AOE effect no longer grants armor
Stormspirit - Can now target all heroes (allied and enemy). Can no longer target Kongor.
Tokens - Can no longer be sold
- Added Balphagore as a dev hero. Must host games with the dev hero option enabled to play him
- Feedback on this hero is appreciated, as we are still fine-tuning balance and making necessary adjustments
Behemoth - Fixed weird shadows with Fissure
Blacksmith - Fixed some issues with multicast and Frenzy
- Voice added. Nuts.
- Tar Toss will no longer apply its slow to Magic Immune units
- Sawblade Showdown's Staff of the Master upgrade no longer provides a static 70% movement speed slow. Instead, units who walk into the saw blades will have a 4 second snare applied to them that starts at 90% and quickly reduces in strength over the duration.
- Sawblade Showdown won't slow couriers anymore
Deadwood - Clearcutting now causes trees to die with a cooler animation.
Madman - Barrel Roll will once again grant invulnerability during the duration of the roll
Magmus - Lava Surge once again provides invulnerability during travel time
Engineer - Ult to 85s at all levels from 90/75/60
- Voice added
- Updated description
- A ton of effect changes
- Slice renamed Cull
- Illusions from Burning Shadows now attacks much faster
- Illusions from Burning Shadows are back to full size
- Illusions from Burning Shadows can no longer be selected or show healthbars
- Cooldown on switching between Scythe and Shadow Stance removed
- Fayde now starts in Shadow Stance
- Charges on Shadow/Scythe Stance increased to 2,3,4,5
- Manacost increased to 150,175,200 from 150
- Duration changed to 30,35,40 from 40 at all levels
- Reflection stealth state will no longer have charges that do nothing
- Shadow Cripple now reduces all healing on the target by 50% while it's active
- Shadow Cripple is no longer dispellable
Glacius - Updated Ice Imprisonment tooltip to explain that it lasts 10 seconds when cast on creeps
Keeper of the Forest - Updated Root effect to match the area better
Legionnaire - Added custom sounds for his charge
Maliken - Updated recommended items
Ophelia - Command will no longer give the bonus HP to couriers she has bought or to heroes/herself in weird situations
Pandamonium - Voice added
Plague Rider - Voice added
- Units under the effects of Morph can no longer evade or deflect attacks
- Cooldown of Wards changed from 110/95/80 to 100
Pyromancer - Fixed a bug causing ult to trigger Nullstone twice (causing the cool down to decrease too much)
Soul Reaper - Rewrote some tooltips
- Units under the effects of Miniaturization can no longer evade or deflect attacks
- Fixed a bug causing ult to trigger Nullstone twice (causing the cool down to decrease too much)
- Call of the Valkyrie will now determine the close-range target to get hit twice at the time the ability is used, rather than after a 0.5 second delay
- Tweaked leap distance from 630,690,780,840 to 630,720,780,870
Vindicator - Voice added
Voodoo Jester - Cask now bounces for 2/4/6/8 times, instead of the incorrect 2/4/5/8 times
Warbeast - Metamorphosis will no longer apply to his courier
Wildsoul - Wild will no longer apply to his courier
Zephyr - Correctly credit him for damage that his ult does
Leave a Comment more...
Latest Heroes of Newerth Patch - Version 0.3.5-------------
- Fixed the 'terrain being black' bug
- Tweaked effects on Frostfield Plate to better match the area (Thanks to Warchamp7)
- Kuldra's Sheepstick will now dispel stealth on its target
- Monkey Courier now has a three second cool down between purchases
- Nullfire Blade's purge no longer passes through Magic Immunity
Tablet of Command
- No longer be castable on Magic Immune units
- Cooldown lowered from 25s to 16s
- Reduced recipe cost by 200
- Now uses a Bolstering Armband rather than Fleetfeet
- Removed agility bonus, increased strength to +16 from +15
- The movement speed slow now lasts 2.5 seconds when wielded by a melee hero, still 1.5 seconds when wielded by ranged
- The slow now stacks in strength with consecutive applications
- * Each attack applies a stacking 3% movement speed slow. Stacks a maximum of 5 times, for a 15% slow
- Reduced recipe cost by 200
- Now uses a Fleetfeet rather than Bolstering Armband
- Removed Strength bonus, increased agility to +16 from +15
- Total cost reduced by 400 (as a result of IceBrand and FireBrand changes)
- Agility and Strength bonuses lowered to +16 each (from +21)
- Attackspeed bonus lowered to +20 from +30
- The movement speed slow now lasts 3.5 seconds when wielded by a melee hero, 2.5 seconds when wielded by ranged
- The slow now stacks in strength with consecutive applications
- * Each attack applies a stacking 3% movement speed slow. Stacks a maximum of 5 times, for a 15% slow
- Tweaked Fissure's effects to improve performance
- Delay on casting Tar Toss reduced to 0.25 seconds (from 0.4), projectile travel time increased to 0.75 seconds (from 0.35)
- Increases total delay on the impact by 0.25 seconds
- Base damage changed to 44-48 from 44-52
- Damage on Engineer's ult will no longer harm couriers or other splash-immune units
- Guillotine is now renamed to Slice
- The mana destruction is now reduced based on the number of hero targets hit. Destroys 6/12/18/24% of maximum mana, minus 1/2/3/4% per additional target hit (hitting 2 targets would destroy 20% mana each, hitting 3 targets would destroy 16% mana, etc).
- Shadow Stance: Stuns for 1/1.5/2/2.5 s
- Scyth Stance: Burns Mana
- Burning Shadows
- Now travels 160 units farther
- Illusions now attack 1,2,3,4 times and deal 70 damage per attack
- Illusions are now smaller so they don't stack over heroes
- Illusions will now chase heroes properly
- Shadow Stance: Burns Mana instantly when they are hit (same % as Slice)
- Scythe Stance: Stuns
- Dark Shield removed. Replaced with Scythe Stance and Shadow Stance
- On use, switches between Shadow and Scythe Stance
- Starts in Scythe Stance
- No Manacost. 48/36/24/12s cooldown.
- Cannot switch Stances if either Slice or Burning Shadows are in cooldown
- Passive component: Blocks damage based on Stance. 50 damage per charge (max 1,2,3,4 charges, gains one charge every 10 seconds). Ignores damage less than 25.
- Blocks magic in Shadow Stance. Blocks physical in Scythe Stance
- Example: You have 4 charges and are in Shadow Stance. Get nuked by a 300 dmg nuke. All charges removed and nuke damage lowered to 100.
- Reflection reworked
- Still grants stealth and the seamless illusion. Manacost/cooldown/duration unchanged
- Illusion no longer gives experience to Fayde
- Applies 3 second DoT on attack from stealth and stealth is removed/illusion killed. No longer has extra stealth (exits stealth immediately).
- DoT no longer snares
- DoT damage set to 75/125/175 DPS. Deals Physical damage by default (in Scythe Stance), deals Magic damage in Shadow Stance.
- Invibility from the ult is not removed when changing between Shadow/Scythe Stances
- Base damage tweaked to 44-50 from 40-51
- Call of the Damned can now be toggled to prevent skeletons from instantly spawning when killing units. Instead, it will build up charges which can be used at will to spawn skeletons at a later time.
- Unholy Shackles attack + movement speed slow lowered to 20/30/40/50% from 30/40/50/60%
- Summon Malphas mana cost increased to 200/300/400 from 200/250/300
- Number of controllable creeps reduced to 1/1/2/3 from 1/2/2/3
- Fixed an issue causing the passive third ability to play an overly loud sound
5 Comments more...
Latest Heroes of Newerth Patch - Version 0.3.4.1-------------
- Fixed Fayde's tooltip for Reflection to correctly state that the Illusion is killed when she lands her first attack from stealth.
- Fixed Fayde's model to not be a teapot. Sorry if you like teapots.
- Fixed the hero overlay 'sticking'
Leave a Comment more...
Latest Heroes of Newerth Patch - Version 0.3.4-------------
- Life Steal items, except for Abyssal Skull, are now exclusive attack modifiers (will not stack with Frostburn, Frostwolf's Skull, etc)
- Dominating neutral creeps (using Ophelia or Whispering Helm) will no longer cause the dominated creep's camp to stack less than 3 times total A Doombringer can no longer be killed, transferred to your stash, sold, or held by a courier / Wildsoul bear. Once someone buys a Doombringer, it's in the game for good!
- * NOTE: This means that if you buy a Doombringer on a Courier / Wildsoul bear, then it will immediately drop the Doombringer. Beware!
- Matchmaking will now sort players from top to bottom according to SMR
- Fixed an issue where the loading race number carries over to the next game, it should be reset properly each match now
- Right clicking images for the various game mode/options on the "Join Game" notification should now close the notification properly
- "Official" and "Official - No Stats" icons properly appear in the first column in the game browser now with their appropriate tooltip
- Hovering over locked or unlocked slots in the game lobby will display the appropriate "Locked" or "Unlocked" tooltip now
- Fixed the Jail Bars appearing mis-aligned when a player is locked on the Hellbourne side in the game lobby
- Fixed the right click host visible menu appearing half cut-off if used on the Hellbourne side of the game lobby
- Added an tooltip to the host's lock/unlock button indicating that slots can not be locked in the "Auto Balanced" game mode
- Empty hero picker icons no longer react to mouseover/clicks as if they're active
- Fixed an issue where players who tried to add friends during the first few days of open beta experienced issues trying to request new friends got a message indicating they had already requested them and needed to wait. They should no longer need to wait any longer than 60 seconds to re-request their a friend
- Fixed an issue where certain players would always be flagged with a PSR of "N/A", resulting in 100% win chance for their team
- The notification history now adds the most recent notifications to the top of the list
- Fixed a small animation on the effect indicators
- Fixed a bug which caused music to not loop
- Removed that non working update button
- Sending buddy/clan whispers to players in /afk mode will no longer return a response indicating that the player was AFK with the reason
- If a player wishes to not see buddy/clan whispers they can use /dnd mode and it will stop those messages from being delivered to them
- Startup.cfg fixes (credit to Notausgang)
- SetSave is now properly quoted and escaped
- BindButton, BindImpulse, etc is now properly escaped
- Alias is now properly quoted and escaped
UI modding enhancements (credit to Notausgang/Tisser):
- Added new UI function IsEnabled. (Credit to Tisser)
- Added a new UI function EscapeString(str). It scans the input string for any \ or ' characters and adds a backslash before them
- Don't do this twice to the same string! That will likely cause the result to be invalid
- Added new UI_CMD() AddTemplateListItemWithSortReversed() that takes the same parameters as AddTemplateListItemWithSort() but adds the newest elements to the top of the list instead of the end (so the newest item appears at the top of the widget.)
- Fixed it returning damage to owners of gadgets that deal damage (Voodoo's Ward, Defiler Spirits, etc)
- Damage multiplier is now constant while the effect is on them (+20%), not a burst at the end
- Now perplexes
Mock of Brilliance
- Damage will not be dealt if a Courier holds the Mock
- Recipe cost increased to 600 from 260
- Now properly gives the sum of it's parts in bonuses
- Damage increased to 88 (proper sum of it's parts)
HeroesNew Hellbourne Agi Hero Fayde
- Sped up the quills for his quill spray
- Fixed Announcer
- Fixed a small Multicast issue
- Reduce walk noises by 66%
- Tweak footsteps, more organic sounding
- Mana cost of rockets set to 50/60/70/85 from 50/65/80/95
- Hitting a target with rockets within 175 units will now deal full damage, rather than half
- Tar Toss is now Physical instead of Magic, but can be removed by Purge, Shrunken Head activation, etc
- Reworked Focus Buffer
- Now absorbs 150/300/450/600 Magic damage
- Buff lasts 20 seconds
- 20 second cooldown
- Sawblade Showdown can now be boosted by Staff of the Master
- Increases range to 1000 from 700
- Applies a 70% snare to all enemies inside of the saws
- Recommended Item tweaks
- Fixed the turret sometimes not being able to fire the last 2 shots of the burst
- Fixed the turret not using 1/16th of its mana per shot when it got more mana
- Tormented Soul no longer draws on the minimap
- Ward health lowered to 60/110/160/210
- Movespeed lowered by 5
- Radius of the stun is now consistent across all levels at 225
- Call of the Valkyrie cast time reduced from 1.33s to 0.6s
Leave a Comment more...